Friday, October 3, 2008

Said good bye to a pet...

This week we had to say good bye to a family pet. It was by far the hardest thing that I had to do in my entire life. To know that you have to put a pet down. Our dog's name is Lacy, she would have been 3 on October 10, 2008. However, she's been getting pretty agressive with starangers and not being her self. Jason and I are not really sure what happened to our sweet puppy, but it just kills us to think about it. I am sure she is in a better place now, and I am also sure that she wont be chasing people down the road. This kids have not asked yet about our dog, but when they do, Jason and I are planning on telling them that she ran away. We dont want to tell them that we put her down, I think that they are just too young to completley understand those details. I know many of my friends and family has asked if we are getting any more pets, as of right now NO! We are content with our other dog, Coho.. our Golden Retreiver, he is 11 months old and is the sweetest animal that I have ever had. We are going to completley spoiler him rotten. On Monday he is going to the groomer and getting whole 9 yards done! He will really love it and enjoy every moments.

No comments: